Thermographic Handheld Camera for fever screening
Introducing the thermal camera for fever screening.
- The thermal camera comes with many features :
- High sensitivity sensor with 160 x 120 resolution
- High quality 320 x 240 resolution 2.4” LCD display
- Up to 4 palettes
- Wide temperature measurement range: -20 – 550° C
- High temperature measurement accuracy: Up to ±2° C, ±2%
- Long-distance laser light supplement for thermography targets
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to 8 hours continuous operation
- It takes live temperature readings faster than the normal point and hold thermal cameras and with higher accuracy.
- This enables faster screening in high human traffic places and more instant and accurate screen.
- It also comes with a stand allowing you to set up a permanent temperature screening point.
Grab one or some while stocks last!
- The thermal screening camera is mountable on a permanent fixture and a great utility in setting up a permanent screening point.
- The applications are numerous in fever screening :
- Business premises
- Houses of worship
- Personal use
- Office buildings
- Any large public gathering location