Time and attendance systems are used to track and monitor when employees start and stop work. You – as an employer – can monitor your employees’ working hours, late arrivals, early departures, time taken on breaks, absenteeism etc.
We work with different equipment manufacturers and we’ll source, install and maintain time and attendance systems.
- TA systems help in:
- controlling labor costs
- reducing over-payments to employees for times not worked
- eliminating transcription error, interpretation error and intentional error
- ensuring compliance with labor regulations regarding proof of attendance
- security investigations from logged proof of presence etc
Below is what you’d expect in a typical TA installation
From the software; You do get reports on the logged times including:
- Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly attendance reports
- Individual reports
- Departmental reports
As expected, TA installations may be an upgrade to Access Control installations and vice verse if one was installed as its own module without the other.